Having a small dog and, in addition to that, a puppy in a teething phase that chews on everything aggressively is one of the biggest challenges for small-sized dog owners. Small breed dogs like Chihuahua, Maltese, Pomeranian, Shih Tzu, and many other dogs are known for their aggressive behavior. Especially during the teething phase, these breeds and other generally small-sized dogs rip apart everything they find.
Tibetan Dog Chew has brought the perfect solution to keep your small-sized dogs calm and engaged while keeping your stuff safe. We proudly present you our dog chews for small dogs. Our dog chews (yak chews, naturally shed elk antlers, and crispy cheese puffs) for small dogs are designed explicitly for small-sized dogs and small dog breeds. Our all-natural and healthy dog chews are perfect for all dog breeds.
Here are some of the main features of dog chews by Tibetan Dog Chew:
- All-natural and additive-free
- Limited ingredients
- Lasts for hours, if not days
- High protein, low-fat dog chews
- Suitable for all sizes and breeds of dogs
- Maintains oral hygiene of dogs
- Mentally stimulate dogs and keep them engaged
Some of the best dog chews for small dogs by Tibetan Dog Chew are:
- Yak Chews for Small Dogs under 15lbs
- Small-Sized Naturally Shed Elk Antlers for Dogs
- Crunchy Cheese Puffs for Dogs
Yak Chews for Small Dogs under 15lbs
Yak chews are suitable for small dogs and breeds weighing under 15 lbs. These chews are perfect to calm anxious puppies and keep them engaged for several hours, if not days. These chews are designed to fit perfectly in small dogs' jaws.
Why Yak Chews for Small Dogs?
Here are some of the reasons you should provide yak chew for your small dogs:
- It's long-lasting and super tough to chew on.
- Keeps your pups engaged for longer hours.
- Yak chews help to calm down anxious puppies.
- Keeps teeth clean by scraping off plaques and tartar buildups.
- Healthy and easily digestible chews.
- Limited ingredient chews comprise yak milk, cow milk, salt, and lime juice.
- Grain and gluten-free dog chews.
- Low in fat and high in protein.
- Calm down puppies while they are in the teething phase.
- Safer and healthier than rawhide chews.
At Tibetan Dog Chew, yak chews for small dogs are available in a packet containing 3 pieces of hard yak chews. Also, our small yak chews are available in a bulk bag that has a minimum of 28 sticks of these chews.
Small-Sized Naturally Shed Elk Antlers for Dogs
Small elk antlers for dogs are the way to go if you are searching for natural and nutrient-rich chews for your small dogs. Elk antlers for dogs are naturally shed chews and do not contain external additives or chemicals. These chews are naturally hard and are one of the best all-natural chews for dogs.
Why Elk Antlers for Small Dogs?
Here are some of the reasons why you should get small elk antlers for your dogs:
- Naturally tough chews are perfect for aggressive chewers and teething puppies.
- Rich in essential nutrients like iron, manganese, potassium, zinc, calcium, etc.
- All-natural chews straight from nature.
- Healthy and easily digestible dog chews.
- Helps to clean plaque and tartar buildups from dogs’ teeth.
- Helps to keep puppies calm and engaged for extended periods.
Crunchy Yak Cheese Puffs
Yak cheese puffs are more like treats for dogs. These crispy, cheesy chews can be used as training treats for dogs or crispy snacks for your puppies. These treats are made by puffing yak chews in the microwave. These delicious cheesy bite chews are great for training puppies. They can be provided as a reward for showcasing good behavior.
Why choose Yak Cheese Puffs?
Here are some of the reasons why you should provide yak cheese puffs for your puppies:
- Healthy and delicious snacks.
- These treats can be used as training treats for puppies.
- Crunchy and soft in texture, suitable for small dogs.
- All-natural dog treats made from the very best yak chews.
- Safe and easily digestible.
Now you have the list of best dog chews for small dogs. Treat them now with these delicious and healthy chews and keep your puppies happy and healthy. Happy chewing!
Also view: Best dog chews for large dogs